We are looking for experienced software engineers to join the Conjur team at CyberArk!
Conjur engineers work on a wide variety of projects, from integrations with bleeding-edge DevOps tools to moonshot projects that seek to revolutionize the world of DevOps security. Our primary product is a secrets vault and privilege engine, built upon our open source core.
What kinds of things would you work on?
We know that if you’re a professional engineer, experience with specific tools or languages can usually be picked up quickly. That being said, Conjur engineers are using the following tools on an almost daily basis:
- Ruby, Rails, Golang, Postgres, and JS
- Docker, GitHub, and Jenkins
- Kubernetes, OpenShift, Cloud Foundry
- AWS, Azure, GCP
- Ansible, Puppet, Chef
Would you succeed on our team?
If a lot of the following apply to you, there’s a good chance that you’d be a fit for our team:
- You write high-quality software
- You know how to manage technical debt
- You get end-to-end with solutions early in order to de-risk them
- Feedback loops – especially with real customers – are a highly valued asset
- The quality of product experience you create matters deeply to you
- You enjoy attending industry conferences to learn (or even presenting at them!)
- You hold your colleagues to the same high standard as you do yourself
- You contribute to open source software and communities
However, if you have a very non-typical engineering background and you think we should still consider you, we’d love to hear why. Diversity of perspectives and experiences are very important to us.
This position is located in Newton, MA.
For More Information
For more information on our remote-first team culture, and to try out our DevOps puzzle, please see: https://www.conjur.org/careers/. If you enjoy solving our puzzle, you’ll almost certainly enjoy working on our team!