Leverage native Kubernetes attributes to authenticate access to secrets and securely distribute secrets to k8s applications via mutual TLS SPIFFE-compliant x509 certificates.
AUTHENTICATE ACCESS WITH NATIVE KUBERNETES ATTRIBUTES
- Admin allowlists identity
- Authenticator submits csr
- Conjur verifies attributes per identity and issues certificate
- Authenticator authenticates with certificate, shares token with app
- Application uses token to get secrets
KUBERNETES SECURITY CHALLENGES & BEST PRACTICES
Learn more about securing Kubernetes cloud native environments with best practices and hands-on examples.
KUBERNETES SECRETS MANAGEMENT
Learn how to build secure Kubernetes applications faster without having to be a security expert. Also, learn what secret zero is, the importance of strong authentication and how developers can work more effectively with security teams.
Watch Webinar >
KUBERNETES SECURITY RESOURCES
LOOKING FOR OUR ENTERPRISE SOLUTION?
If required, Conjur Open Source can easily be upgraded to the enterprise version of Conjur, CyberArk Application Access Manager for DevOps, containers and cloud.